Values, brand promise, and plans for the future play an incredibly important part in developing a regional strategy. We are not an agency in the traditional sense - our goal is to be a contributing part (not just in revenue) of your global sales and marketing business, adding value and supporting growth.
Estimated time to complete: 30 minutes. The more detail the better.
[Note: We are happy to sign a NDA]
The following questions will help us to understand your proposition and frame our initial discussions.
Please use the free text box below to answer, separating each answer on a new line.
1. Describe the need for your product / what solution does your product provide?
2. Who are your customers?
3. Who are your competitors?
4. What is your competitors brand position?
5. What makes you different?
6. What is your value proposition? Is it distinctive? Is it relevant to your customers?
7. When people think about your product or brand, what are the feelings that you want them to have?
8. What functional end benefits does your product deliver to the end user?
9. What are the emotional benefits that you deliver to the customer?
10. What kind of personality does your brand have?